For safety reasons (wooden house), there is a NO SMOKING ban inside the cottage.
- Check-in from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival, check-out by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- It is obligatory to segregate waste according to the principles of waste segregation in the municipality of Nowy Targ.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am.
- In the event of a serious breach of the curfew, the landlord may terminate the contract without refund.
- In the event of police intervention, immediate termination of the lease by the landlord is possible without refund. The landlord is not liable for the cost of police intervention.
- We are not responsible for items and money left in the cottage. Personal items are the responsibility of the person renting the cottage.
- We are not responsible for any interruption by water, electricity, internet providers or the internet speed in the cottage.
- We would like to remind you to observe health and safety rules when barbecuing. As the cottages are wooden, we kindly ask you to light the barbecue away from the cottage, outside its roofed area.
- It is forbidden to light bonfires on the plot.
- The use of gas- or electricity-powered appliances which do not belong to the cottage is prohibited due to the risk of fire. It is forbidden to bring explosive or flammable materials.
- Guests are obliged to maintain and return the cottage in its original condition from the day of reception. Kitchen utensils and dishes should be washed and rubbish (properly sorted) disposed of in the external bins.
- If you lose the key to the cottage, we will charge a fee of PLN 50 per key.
- The contract does not include the cost of travel and return, food, charcoal for the barbecue and household supplies. The cottage is supplied with toilet paper, soap, wipes and rubbish bags to start. The hirer will then secure the above-mentioned supplies on their own and at their own expense.
- The contract includes furnishing the cottage for the stay with one change of bed linen and towels for each person and final cleaning after the stay. In the case of long-term stays, this will be agreed individually.
- The rental price includes utilities, rubbish disposal and internet.
- In the case of long-term rentals, the Landlord reserves the right to visit the cottage to check its condition by prior arrangement with the Landlord.
Rules and regulations for staying with animals:
- The Landlord must notify the Owner of the fact of arrival with an animal prior to booking.
- Animals of dangerous breeds and/or showing aggressive behaviour must be on a leash and/or muzzled on the property.
- The pet owner must have full control of the animal.
- It is necessary to have the dog’s health booklet with up-to-date vaccinations.
- The animal should take its physiological needs outside the property.
- The owner is obliged to clean up after their animal inside the cottage and on the property.
- Any damage caused by the animal will be paid by the owner.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by the animal to third persons or animals.
The terms and conditions constitute a contract between the parties valid from the time of the paid booking. In the event of conflicts, an amicable solution will be sought. In case of disagreement between the parties the conflict shall be resolved by the Court having jurisdiction over the city of Krakow.
The Landlord may terminate the contract with immediate effect without refund in the event of non-compliance with the regulations.